Three right-side doors, one for front ascent and two for descent, located on the center and rear.
Double row of seats on the right side of the vehicle and single row on the left side with a capacity of carrying 26 seated passengers and 57 standing passengers.
2 (two) available spaces for the disabled located at the center of the vehicle.
Structure and Coating:
- Steel structure with anti-corrosive protection.
- Sides in galvanized sheet of #18
- Wheel arches in galvanized sheet of #16
- Roof and sides insulation with injected polyurethane
- Roof coated in fiberglass
- Front coated in fiberglass
- Rear coated in fiberglass
- Battery holder located on the right side of the vehicle
- Rubber fender
- Front and rear bumpers coated in fiberglass with an internal reinforcement made of pipe and steel angle
- Rear floor in die cut sheet of 2 mm thickness with asphalt protection against noise. Welded joints with MIG welding.
- Vehicle prepared for the installation of ramp for the disabled.
- Pneumatic doors of 2 and 3 panels with central window
- Galvanized hinges
- Door brush (located in the inferior section)
- Manual override doors with pneumatic locks
Windows and Windshields:
- Aluminium framed windows attached to the structure with rubber edge strips
- Central windows comply with the emergency exit requirements
- Tempered glass solex color
- Laminated windshield (in two versions: one piece and distributed)
- Exterior paint made of bilayer polyurethane basecoat
- Key on the fuel tank lid
- Front optics located in the car headlight mask
- Rear Stop Light installation
- Rear lights
- Roof coated with laminated plastic
- Sides coated with laminated plastic
- Interior rear in FRP
- Interior front in FRP. Includes access to the front light, cabinet with lid suitable for use as a glove compartment or first aid kit. Front inspection lid.
- Unit equipped with fire extinguisher
- Dashboard in FRP
- Insulating thermoacoustic felt over the rear engine
- Round pipe trimming coated with epoxy paint
- Non-slip rubber-lined floors
- Roof exhauster
- Windshield defogger
- Heater within driver´s room
- Pneumatic horn
- Electronic itinerary
- Instrument panel´s keys with lightning
- One piece plastic armchairs with upholstered cushions in both velveteen and imitation leather
- Ergonomic driver ́s armchair with head support and safety seat belt.
- Rear armchairs with safety seat belt
- Side curtains
- Internal LED lighting
- Under seat heater for passengers
- AC (located in the roof of the body)
- AC Preparation: Unit prepared for roof AC. Interior ducts in FRP with hatches for air flow.
- Preparation for air curtains located in all three doors
- Galvanized tube structure
- Lift ramp for the disabled
- Bumpers with detachable toes
- Alternatives for seating type and distribution
- Electronic lights
- Luminous sign
- Multiplex system for driver’s cabin
- PVC rubber floor
- Audio system installation
- Number of heater vents