Medium and long-distance service vehicle.
- Right side pantograph door for ascent and descent with pneumatic piston activation.
- Side storage under the floor between axes and rear pass-through storage.
- Up to 48 passenger seats.
Structure and Coating:
- Steel structure with anti-corrosive protection.
- Galvanized sheet coated luggage compartments over steel pipe structure and sealed with polyurethane adhesives.
- Phenolic multi-laminated floor.
- Lateral panels in galvanized sheet with a thickness of 1,25 mm.
- Roof with FRP exterior coating.
- Aluminum storage lids attached with polyurethane adhesives to support structure. Pantograph activation aided by pneumatic springs.
- Wheel arches below FRP floor.
- FRP front, rear and stirrups attaches to the structure with steel rivets. Polyurethane adhesives and metallic reinforcements.
- FRP bumpers with interior steel pipe reinforcement.
- Roof and panels with thermal insulation of expanded polyurethane.
- Laminated bipartite windshield.
- Printed glass windows attached with polyurethane adhesives. Grey-tinted glass.
- Bilayer basecoat paint and polyurethane varnish.
- Customer choice of color and distribution scheme.
Interior Coating and Equipment:
- Roof, laterals and inferior rear coated in laminated plastic lined with velveteen and/ or faux leather.
- Interior overhead compartment with A.C. distribution ducts, with individual reading lights.
- Superior rear and front coated with FRP fabricated pieces.
- Isolated engine area with fireproof membranes.
- Anti-slip smooth rubber floor.
- 3-point reclining seats upholstered in velveteen and faux leather with armrests and safety belts.
- Air exhaust fan on the roof.
- Defroster and heater in the driver’s cabin.
- Interior heating system distributed by lateral plinths.
- Curtains for passenger and driver’s windows.
- 2 expellable roof skylights
- C. equipment with condenser/evaporator installed on the roof and compressor near the front engine.